Paul "Malcolm" Jacobs
Paul is a UK born guitarist has loved AC/DC's music since Catholic school where he gave the nuns a fit blasting "Hells Bells", "Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be" and "Highway to Hell" in music class!
True to his rebellious beginnings, Pauls original band Ambedexrus brought attitude and menace to a South Carolina music scene thirsty for high energy rock.
Besides woodshedding countless hours on Randy Rhoads licks, Paul cut his teeth on the business side of music with an 11 year broadcasting career that included being interviewed in billboard magazine, working at national chart-reporting stations 95.1 WRNS and 95.7 WKML. Paul excelled in many capacities including on-air, production, programming and promotions.
A voice over artist and sound designer, Paul is also an accomplished graphic artist with work published internationally.
- Fav AC/DC album: Powerage
- Fav AC/DC song: Let there be rock [live] if you want blood
- 2nd fav AC/DC song: hell ain't a bad place to be [live] if you want blood
- Fav Brian Johnson song: shoot to thrill
- 2nd fav Brian Johnson song: let's get it up
- Fav AC/DC album cover: let there be rock
- Fav AC/DC singer: bon scott
- Fav AC/DC member: Malcolm!!